Interested in becoming an approved vendor of subsidized child care?
Print, complete and return the Application for Enrollment to be a Provider of Subsidized Child Care and provide your current private pay Child Care Rates to begin the approval process.
After receiving the application, it will be reviewed and once deemed complete; the applicant will be provided information about the Virginia Preservice Training for Child Care Staff and based upon the program type, assigned to the appropriate agency for processing.
The assigned agency will contact the applicant and depending on program type, will schedule attendance at the next available Subsidy Orientation Session or provide the applicant with a New Vendor Approval Packet. NOTE: The completed New Vendor Approval Packet must be submitted to the VDSS Child Care Subsidy Program within 60 days of receipt.
Once the completed New Vendor Approval Packet is received the applicant will be contacted by a licensing representative from the Division of Licensing Programs and a pre-approval inspection will be scheduled at a mutually convenient time.
After receipt of (a) a complete New Vendor Approval Packet, (b) documentation of completing the Virginia Preservice Training for Child Care Staff, and (c) the results of the subsidy monitoring inspection, the applicant will either be approved or denied.
If approved, the Child Care Subsidy Program will create an electronic Vendor Agreement for your program. The Vendor Agreement will be email to the vendor. The vendor will review the agreement, accept all terms, and electronically sign the agreement before returning to the subsidy program.
Local departments of social services will use the completion of the Vendor Agreement as verification of the vendor's participation in the Child Care Subsidy Program. NOTE: A vendor cannot be reimbursed for services provided until a signed Purchase of Service Order (POSO) dated within the start and end dates of the Vendor Agreement has been created.
VENDOR AGREEMENTS/INSPECTION REQUIREMENTS
- Brochure - Health and Safety Inspections (PDF)
- CENTER Vendor Agreement with inspection requirements (read only) (PDF)
- HOME Vendor Agreement with inspection requirements (read only) (PDF)
- Powerpoint - Child Care Subsidy Program 2016 - Vendor Meeting (PDF)
- Subsidy Vendor Agreement System (SVAS) User Guide (PDF)
VaECC Vendor Portal Training Modules
- november 2016 new electronic vendor agreements 110716 (PDF)
- 2016-12-16 CENTER Subsidy Vendor Letter (PDF)
- 2016-10-11 LAST CHANCE - Mandatory Meeting Webinar (PDF)
- 2016-06-10 Mandatory Meeting for Child Care Subsidy Vendors (PDF)
- 2016-05-27 Request for Verification of Threshold - Vountarily Registered (PDF)
- 2016-05-27 Request for Verification of Threshold - Unlicensed (PDF)
- 2015-12-31 Vendor Mail Out (PDF)
- 2014-12-19 Vendor Memo VA Child Care Market Rate Study 2015 (PDF)
- 2014-08-04 Vendor Memo - MMR Increase - New Co-pay Scale Effective 09-01-14 (PDF)
- 2014-08-04 Legal Entity Request for Correct Information (PDF)
- 2014-07-31 Vendor Copy of Agreement Letter (PDF)
- 2014-05-08: Manual Attendance - Important Notice (DOCX)
- 2012-12-06: Attendance Reporting (PDF)
- 2011-08-22: Payments Beginning December 1, 2011 (PDF)
- 2011-06-27: Virginia Electonic Child Care (PDF)
- 2011-03-28: Virginia Electronic Child Care System (PDF)
Guidance & Procedures
- Child Care Subsidy Program Guidance Manual (PDF)
- VaECC - About (PDF)
- VaECC - FAQ (PDF)
- VaECC - How to Access Web Portal Attendance Reports (PDF)
- VaECC - How to Access Web Portal Payment Reports (PDF)
- VaECC - POS Error Messages (PDF)
- VaECC - POS Installation (PDF)
- VaECC - POS Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- VaECC - Quick Reference Guide for Parents (PDF)
- VaECC - Web Portal User Guide (PDF)