2921 Sayre Road
Fairfax, VA 22031
Current Inspector: Kara Wright (703) 537-6241
Complaint Related: No
Standard #: 22VAC40-111-120-C Description: Based on record review, the substitute provider's record did not contain documentation of the time of arrivals and departures as required by 22 VAC 40-111-140 D.
1. At the beginning of the inspection, 9:10 am the substitute provider was providing sole care for the children and the provider returned to the family day home. The provider returned to the family day home at approximately 9:18 am.
2. The last recorded time entry on the substitute provider's form was 10/8/2019.
Plan of Correction: I will correct this today.
Standard #: 22VAC40-111-210-A Description: Based on record review and provider statement, caregivers did not obtain a minimum of 16 annual clock hours of training in areas relevant to their job responsibilities.
1. Staff 1 has completed 10 of the required 16 annual training hours.
2. Staff 2 has completed 10 of the required 16 annual training hours.
3. Staff 4 has completed 3 of the required 16 annual training hours.
Plan of Correction: I have staff complete online training hours.
A compliance history is in no way a rating for a facility.
The online compliance history includes only information after July 1, 2003. In addition, the online compliance history includes information regarding adverse actions that may be the subject of a pending appeal. An adverse action is not final until a provider has exhausted or waived all due process rights. For compliance history prior to July 1, 2003, or information regarding the status of pending adverse actions, please contact the Licensing Inspector listed in the facility's information. The Virginia Department of Social Services (VDSS) is not responsible for any errors in or omissions from the compliance history information.