24780 High Plateau Ct
Aldie, VA 20105
Current Inspector: Mary J. Wizbicki (703) 479-4707
Inspection Date: Oct. 3, 2019
Complaint Related: No
- Areas Reviewed:
22VAC40-111 Household Members
22VAC40-111 Physical Health of Caregivers and Household Members
22VAC40-111 Caregiver Training
22VAC40-111 Physical Environment and Equipment
22VAC40-111 Care of Children
22VAC40-111 Preventing the Spread of Disease
22VAC40-80 THE LICENSING PROCESS.
22VAC40-191 Background Checks for Child Welfare Agencies
54.1-3408 Provider must be MAT certified to administer prescription medication.
63.2 Licensure and Registration Procedures
63.2 Facilities and Programs
- Technical Assistance:
Discussed the following with the Provider:
- Household member #5 will need a search of the central registry when she turns 14 years old.
- Questions regarding medication forms
- Questions regarding disposing of diapers
An unannounced renewal inspection was completed today. The physical plant, 4 caregiver/household member files, 3 children's record, caregiver training, child nutrition, emergency procedures, drills and supplies were inspected between 1:45-2:45pm. There were 3 child, totaling 8 points, under the supervision of the Provider. During the inspection, the children colored pictures, watched tv, left for the day and enjoyed free play. For lunch, the child ate chicken nuggets, potato chips, grapes and milk. The Provider is currently certified in MAT (medication administration training), CPR and First Aid. There are no children with any medication needs at this time. Should you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com.
Standard #: 22VAC40-111-830-A Description: Based on observations, the Provider did not have documentation of an evacuation drill having been conducted each month children are in care.
1. The posted evacuation drill log did not have documentation of an evacuation drill having been completed in September 2019.
Plan of Correction: This will be completed and documented.
Standard #: 22VAC40-111-60-B Description: Based on file review, 1 out of 3 children's records does not have all required information.
1. Child #3 does not have the name, address and telephone number of the father's place of employment and there is only 1 of the 2 required emergency contacts in case the parents cannot be reached.
Plan of Correction: The Provider will text the parent for this information.
A compliance history is in no way a rating for a facility.