The Child Care Subsidy Program provides financial assistance to eligible families to help pay for the cost of child care so they can work or attend education or training programs. The Child Care Subsidy Program services are child-centered and family-focused and support the broader objective of strengthening familiesí goals of economic self-sufficiency and quality early childhood programs for their children. Participating families may select any legally operating child day care facility eligible to participate in the program.
Screening for Eligibility & Applying
- Option 1: Screen for eligibility and/or apply online through CommonHelp
- Option 2: Bypass eligibility screening and submit an application manually by completing the "Child Care Service Application and Redermination Form" below and returning it to your local department of social services (you can also pick up an application at your local office or ask them to mail one to you).
Note: You may need to be interviewed by a child care worker. Income verification is required.
- Child Care Subsidy Service Application and Redetermination Form (DOC)
- Child Care Subsidy Service Application and Redetermination Form - Fillable (PDF)
- Child Care Subsidy Service Application and Redetermination Form - Spanish (DOC)
- Child Care Waiting List Screening Form and Instructions (PDF)