EBT/P-EBT SCAM Notice
Protect yourself against scam attempts. Never provide your personal information, including your EBT or P-EBT pin, to any unsolicited source. Learn more.
SNAP Employment & Training Program (SNAP E&T)
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Employment and Training (SNAP E&T) is part of the Commonwealth's Workforce Development System. This is a multi-component employment and training program designed to assist SNAP recipients in their employment and training needs. The goal of SNAP E&T is to assist SNAP recipients with opportunities that will lead to paid employment and decrease dependency on assistance programs.
Virginia Initiative for Education and Work (VIEW)
The Virginia Initiative for Education and Work (VIEW) is a program of employment, education, and training opportunities to assist Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) recipients in attaining the goal of developing economic independence. The program goals are to offer Virginians living in poverty the opportunity to:
- Achieve economic independence by removing barriers and disincentives to work and by providing positive incentives to work;
- Provide work skills necessary for self-sufficiency;
- Allow families living in poverty to contribute materially to their own self-sufficiency;
- Set out the responsibilities of and expectations for recipients of public assistance; and
- Obtain work experience through the various employment, education and training components of the VIEW program.
The Full Employment Program (FEP) is subsidized employment program within VIEW. Learn more about FEP here.