There are three ways to PIN your P-EBT card and manage your benefits account. Secure information detailing how to PIN your card is also included in the envelope with your card.
- Call 1-866-281-2448
- Visit connectebt.com/ and log on
- Download the ConnectEBT app on your mobile phone via the App Store or Play Store
- Enter the 12-digit EBT card number located on the front of the card
- Enter the date of birth of the oldest child receiving free or reduced meals. (You will need to enter the date of birth of the oldest child receiving free or reduced meals.)
- Enter 0000 when asked for the last 4 digits of your social security number (SSN). (If at any time the full SSN is needed, it will be 000-00-0000)
- Enter a four-digit pin number (four numbers you will remember)