Childtime Childcare, Inc. - Sailboat
2510 Sailboat Drive
Midlothian, VA 23112
Current Inspector: Sharon Curlee (804) 840-8312
Complaint Related: No
Standard #: 63.2(17)-1720.1-B-4 Description: Based on review of staff records and interview, the center did not obtain an out of state child abuse and neglect search request by the end of the 30th day of employment.
1. The sworn statement indicated staff #3 (hired 07/26/2021) lived out side the state of Virginia in the past five years.
2. Staff #3 did not have documentation that an out of state child abuse and neglect search had been conducted exceeding 30 days from hire.
3. The administrator stated an out of state child abuse and neglect search had not been conducted for staff #3.
4. The sworn statement indicated staff #5 (hired 06/07/2021) lived out side the state of Virginia in the past five years.
5. Staff #5 did not have documentation that an out of state child abuse and neglect search had been conducted exceeding 30 days from hire.
6. The administrator stated an out of state child abuse and neglect search had not been conducted for staff #5.
Plan of Correction: Per the administrator: I have reviewed the requirements with the licensing inspector and now have a clear understanding of the expectations. I will request the missing information today and provide documentation to the department within 10 days.
A compliance history is in no way a rating for a facility.
The online compliance history includes only information after July 1, 2003. In addition, the online compliance history includes information regarding adverse actions that may be the subject of a pending appeal. An adverse action is not final until a provider has exhausted or waived all due process rights. For compliance history prior to July 1, 2003, or information regarding the status of pending adverse actions, please contact the Licensing Inspector listed in the facility's information. The Virginia Department of Social Services (VDSS) is not responsible for any errors in or omissions from the compliance history information.
Virginia Quality is a voluntary quality rating and improvement system for early care and education facilities serving children ages birth through pre-K. To find programs participating in Virginia Quality, click here.