Attention: The TouchPay kiosk located at 2001 Maywill Street, Suite 104, Richmond, VA 23230 is now closed.
Please view the payments section below to view other payment options including additional kiosk locations.
Division of Child Support Enforcement (DCSE) offices have adjusted from in-office customer service to digital customer service, and all normal operations will continue, including the following service offerings:
- Accepting Applications (online or by mail)
- Accepting Mail/Signed Documents
- Establishing Orders
- Offering Family Engagement Services
- Processing Acknowledgments of Paternity
- Scheduling Phone Appointments
- Performing Review and Adjustment
More digital and virtual services are continuously being added.
You can use our MyChildSupport Portal to:
- Submit Applications
- Upload Documents
- Schedule and Manage payments
- Seek a Review and Adjustment
- Request Income Verification
Payments can continue to be made through any of the following methods:
- Online through our MyChildSupport Portal
- By calling our automated payments line: 1-877-670-2941
- Through our self-service kiosks located outside of these offices: The Abingdon and Manassas kiosks are available 24 hours, 7 days per week. The Eastern Virginia kiosk is available Monday through Friday 5am - 7pm and Saturday 5am - noon. The Winchester kiosk is available Monday through Friday 7am - 7pm. The Roanoke kiosk is available Monday through Friday 8am - 5pm.
- By using MoneyGram at a participating location, such as Walmart or CVS.
- A convenience fee applies. Find your nearest location using moneygram.com/mgo/us/en/locations
- Complete the blue form with your case # and DCSE receive code 14683.
- By mail: P.O. Box 570, Richmond, VA 23218-0570. Please be aware there may be delays.