Henrico Education Foundation - Shady Grove
12200 Wyndham Lake Drive
Glen allen, VA 23059
(804) 547-3505 (5)
Current Inspector: Sharon Curlee (804) 840-8312
Inspection Date: Oct. 25, 2022
Complaint Related: No
- Areas Reviewed:
8VAC20-780 STAFF QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING.
8VAC20-780 PHYSICAL PLANT.
8VAC20-780 STAFFING AND SUPERVISION.
8VAC20-780 SPECIAL CARE PROVISIONS AND EMERGENCIES
8VAC20-780 SPECIAL SERVICES.
8VAC20-820 THE LICENSE.
8VAC20-820 THE LICENSING PROCESS.
8VAC20-820 HEARINGS PROCEDURES.
8VAC20-770 BACKGROUND CHECKS
22.1 EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE AND EDUCATION
A monitoring inspection was conducted on October 25, 2022. The inspector was on site from approximately 3:10 pm until 4:50 pm. The director was present and assisted with the inspection. There were 69 children present, ranging in ages from seven years to twelve years, with six staff supervising. Children were observed outside on the playground and field area while some were learning the game of chess. later children played a group game in the gym. The inspector reviewed compliance in the areas of administration, physical plant, staffing and supervision, programming, medication, special care and emergencies and nutrition. A total of five child records were reviewed. Six staff records were review virtually on 10/26/2022.
Information gathered during the inspection determined non-compliance with applicable standards or law and violations were documented on the violation notice issued to the program. If you have questions regarding this inspection, please contact the licensing inspector.
Sharon Curlee, Licensing Inspector
Office of Child Care Health and Safety
Division of Early Childhood Care and Education
Standard #: 8VAC20-770-60-C-2 Description: Based on a review of six staff records and interviews, the center did not ensure that three
staff members had a central registry finding within 30 days of employment.
1. The record for Staff #2, employed on 09/09/2022, did not contain results of a central registry finding exceeding 30 days from employment. Documentation indicated the original request was mailed on 09/15/2022 exceeding 7 days from employment. A follow up as to the status was conducted on 10/10/2022 and a new request was mailed on 10/25/2022.
2. The results of the central registry finding in the record for Staff #5, employed on 08/30/2022, were dated 10/24/2022, exceeding 30 days from the date of employment. The record contained documentation of a follow up as to the status of the central registry check, but it was dated 10/03/2022.
3. The record for Staff #6, employed on 09/23/2022, did not contain results of a central registry finding. The record contained documentation that the request was mailed 10/05/2022 and the center followed up as to the status of the central registry check on 10/25/2022.
Plan of Correction: Per a member of management: We will ensure request are mailed within 7 calendar days of employment and a follow up is completed at 30 days for results not received.
Standard #: 8VAC20-780-40-J Description: Based on review of documentation and interview, the center did not ensure that the injury prevention procedures were updated at least annually.
Documentation indicted the injury prevention plan was last updated in 2020. The director stated she did not know of any other reviews and updated to the procedures.
Plan of Correction: Per the director: I will review the our injury procedures and ensure it is updated.
Standard #: 8VAC20-780-40-M Description: Based on interview and review of children?s records, the center did not maintain a current written list of all children?s allergies, sensitivities, and dietary restrictions.
1. The licensing inspection requested to review the written allergy, sensitivities, and dietary restriction list. The director stated there wasn?t a written list.
2. The record of child #1, child #2 and child #3 included dietary restrictions.
Plan of Correction: Per the director: I will create a written list of the dietary restriction and any allergies.
Standard #: 8VAC20-780-60-A Description: Based on review of five children?s records, the center did not obtain all required information for two children?s records.
1. The record of child #2, enrolled 08/29/2022, did not have the phone numbers of two emergency contacts as required.
2. The record of child #4, enrolled 08/29/2022, did not have the name, address, and phone number of two emergency contacts.
Plan of Correction: Per the director: we will collect the missing information for each child's record.
A compliance history is in no way a rating for a facility.
The online compliance history includes only information after July 1, 2003. In addition, the online compliance history includes information regarding adverse actions that may be the subject of a pending appeal. An adverse action is not final until a provider has exhausted or waived all due process rights. For compliance history prior to July 1, 2003, or information regarding the status of pending adverse actions, please contact the Licensing Inspector listed in the facility's information. The Virginia Department of Social Services (VDSS) is not responsible for any errors in or omissions from the compliance history information.
Virginia Quality is a voluntary quality rating and improvement system for early care and education facilities serving children ages birth through pre-K. To find programs participating in Virginia Quality, click here.