6659 Clarkes Meadow Drive
Bealeton, VA 22712
Current Inspector: Angela Dudek (804) 629-8167
Inspection Date: Feb. 23, 2022
Complaint Related: No
- Areas Reviewed:
22VAC40-111 Household Members
22VAC40-111 Physical Health of Caregivers and Household Members
22VAC40-111 Caregiver Training
22VAC40-111 Physical Environment and Equipment
22VAC40-111 Care of Children
22VAC40-111 Preventing the Spread of Disease
22VAC40-111 Medication Administration
22VAC40-191 Background Checks for Child Welfare Agencies
22.1 Background Checks Code; carbon monoxide detectors
54.1 Provider must be MAT certified to administer prescription medication.
- Technical Assistance:
Provided consultation on standard:
1) 90C: the family day home shall obtain documentation of additional immunizations once every six months for children under age two and once between each child's fourth and sixth birthdays;
2) 110B: each physical and immunization report shall include the date of the physical/immunizations and be signed by a licensed physician, the physician's designee or an official of a local health department;
3) 240: areas and furnishings of the home shall be maintained in a clean, safe and operable condition; unsafe conditions include chipped or peeling paint
4) 480A: a sufficient quantity and variety of play materials and equipment shall be readily accessible to children
5) 560: a caregiver shall be physically present and be providing direct care and supervision to be counted in the child to provider ratio
An unannounced renewal inspection was conducted from 1:45 - 3:15 pm the provider. There were ten children, ranging from ten months to five years of age, present with the provider and an assistant supervising. Children were observed having free play and napping. Four children's records and two caregiver/household member records were reviewed and in compliance. The provider reported there was no medication on site, however the provider does have current certification in Medication Administration Training (MAT), first aid and CPR. The emergency drill log and carbon monoxide detector were observed and in compliance. If you have any questions regarding this inspection, please contact Donna Liberman at 540-359-5244 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard #: 8VAC20-800-50-A Description: Based on observation and interview, it was determined that the provider did not ensure all children were accurately included on the attendance report. Evidence: There were ten children observed in care, and not all ten were listed on the attendance record. Plan of Correction: Provider stated they will keep it up to date going forward.
Standard #: 8VAC20-800-540-A Description: Base on observation not all high chairs were used according to the manufacturer's instructions when occupied by a child with a safety strap used and securely fastened. Evidence: infant #1 (age 10 months) was observed sitting in a high chair and the safety strap was not used. Plan of Correction: Infant was strapped in during the inspection.
A compliance history is in no way a rating for a facility.
The online compliance history includes only information after July 1, 2003. In addition, the online compliance history includes information regarding adverse actions that may be the subject of a pending appeal. An adverse action is not final until a provider has exhausted or waived all due process rights. For compliance history prior to July 1, 2003, or information regarding the status of pending adverse actions, please contact the Licensing Inspector listed in the facility's information. The Virginia Department of Social Services (VDSS) is not responsible for any errors in or omissions from the compliance history information.
Virginia Quality is a voluntary quality rating and improvement system for early care and education facilities serving children ages birth through pre-K. To find programs participating in Virginia Quality, click here.