Child care providers who become approved subsidy vendors support a family's goals of economic self-sufficiency and child development by providing for the supervision, protection and well-being of the child while the parent is working or participating in an approved educational or job training program. Those who become approved subsidy vendors assist in increasing the availability of high quality child care for all families.
Do you want to become an approved subsidy vendor? Learn more.
Child Care Vendor Orientation Training - Offered by the Division of Licensing
Virginia Preservice Training for Child Care Staff - Virginia's Health and Safety Training Course
Virginia Annual Health and Safety Update Training - for Child Care Staff
HOW DO I VIEW VIRGINIA ELECTRONIC (VaECC) ATTENDANCE AND PAYMENT REPORTS?
The Vendor Web Portal is used by subsidy vendors to assist them with managing electronic child care attendance transactions and payment reports.
Subsidy vendors can login from any computer at www.vaecc.org.
Login with your user ID and password. Note: To reset ID/password, call CONDUENT at 1-877-918-2776.
For attendance transactions: From the VENDOR PROFILE screen, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the tab located at the right hand corner entitled, ATTENDANCE REPORT. Note: The current month is always displayed, but ANY month can be selected.
For payment reports: From the VENDOR PROFILE screen, place the mouse pointer over the tab located at the top of the screen in the right hand corner entitled, REPORTS. Click the Vendor Payment Report Inquiry. Note: For detailed instructions click on the VaECC tab located on this website.
Approved Subsidy Vendors
Subsidy Inspection Requirements
Forms and Manuals
Latest Vendor News
Subsidy Inspection Requirements
|Module 1: The Basics|
|Module 2: Authorizations & Attendance|
|Module 3: Payment Reports & Details|
- Virginia Acts of Assembly - 2017 Session (PDF)
- Subsidy Vendors – Injury of a Child Requiring Outside Medical Treatment/Death Report (IROMT) For Providers Only (Web page)
- Market Rate Survey Report (PDF)
- Child Care & Development Fund Plans (Web page)
- Brochure: Health and Safety Inspections (PDF)
- 2018-08-02 Child and Adult Care Food Program (PDF)
- 2017-17-07 Fingerprint Based Background Checks for Child Day Programs (PDF)
- 2017-11-29 Telephone Survey – Virginia Child Care Market Rate Study (PDF)
- 2017-11-13 Memo: Reporting Serious Injuries and Deaths (PDF)
- 2017-10-27 Vendor Renewal Letter (PDF)
- 2017-10-12 DSS Funding of Fingerprint Based Background Checks - Implementation Memo #3 (PDF)
- 2017-05-08 Fingerprint Based Background Checks for Child Day Programs (PDF)
- 2017-04-05 Vendor Update Letter (PDF)
- 2017-04-05 HOME Subsidy Program TRAINING (PDF)
- 2017-04-05 CENTER Subsidy Program TRAINING (PDF)
- 2016-12-16 CENTER Subsidy Vendor Letter (PDF)
- 2016-10-11 LAST CHANCE - Mandatory Meeting Webinar (PDF)
- 2016-05-27 Request for Verification of Threshold – Unlicensed (PDF)
- 2016-05-27 Request for Verification of Threshold - Voluntarily Registered (PDF)
- Attendance Report (PDF)
- ACH Banking Form (PDF)
- Child Care Rates form (PDF)
- Child Care Subsidy Program Guidance Manual (PDF)
- Child Care Subsidy Program Vendor Application (PDF)
- Child's Emergency Medical Authorization (PDF)
- Childhood Immunization Certification form (PDF)
- Demographic Details (PDF)
- Health and Safety Checklist for Unregulated Providers (PDF)
- Sworn Statement or Affirmation for Child Day Programs (PDF)
- W-9 Form (PDF)