EVERY CHILD NEEDS SUPPORT
Effective March 19, 2020, in line with the Governor’s message that everyone must play a role in helping to stop the spread of the Coronavirus, the Division of Child Support Enforcement offices will suspend in-office customer service until further notice. During this time, customer service will be provided by phone, and normal operations of the agency will continue.
Payments can be made online, by phone or mail.
- Online at MyChildSupport Portal
- Through MoneyGram at a participating location, such as Walmart or CVS.
- A convenience fee applies. Find your nearest location
- Complete the blue form with your case # and DCSE receive code 14683
You can contact us at 1-800-468-8894 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your case.
- If you are scheduled for a court hearing related to your child support case, please check with the local court where the hearing is scheduled.
- If you are scheduled for a hearing with the Division of Appeals and Fair Hearings related to your child support case, please contact the hearing officer on your appeal notice.
Virginia's children need both financial and family support to grow and thrive. Children with actively involved parents perform better in school, have high self-confidence and generally achieve greater success in life.
The Division of Child Support Enforcement (DCSE) is committed to helping parents support their children by focusing on more than just money. DCSE offers free family engagement services focusing on access and visitation, responsible parenting, employment services and prisoner reentry.
We strive to support parents who are receiving support and parents who are paying support.