Translation Disclaimer

VDSS Bulletins and Closures
staff of hermes icon VDSS COVID-19 Resources | VDSS Alert DSS Closures
An Agency of the Commonwealth of Virginia
Click Here for Additional Resources
Unaccompanied Refugee Minors

A refugee child who arrives in the U.S. unaccompanied by a parent or other close adult relative requires foster care. They are provided culturally-sensitive child welfare services in foster homes, group homes, or independent living arrangements.

For more information regarding this program, visit the U.S Department of Health & Human Services' website.